Location Intelligence for Pharmaceuticals & Life Science – Discover how leading companies benefit from LI to improve Territory management and visit planning
By integrating geographical dimension into CRM and Business Intelligence, Location Intelligence for pharmaceuticals provide Life Science industry with actionable insights on:
- How to increase effectiveness of marketing campaigns through localization,
- How to improve sales efforts through better management of territories, lead assignment and routing,
- How to maximum customer engagement through behavioral and location intelligence to increase profits and brand loyalty.
Sales Territory Management
With Location Intelligence, Pharmaceutical & Life Science companies can easily:
- Allow for more refined targeting of physicians,
- Increase number and value of visits from representatives,
- Optimize sales forecasting & sales planning,
- Identify underperforming sales territories & relationships between stagnant sales regions,
- Detect high-potential areas and expansion opportunities.
Through better integration of location-based analysis, Galigeo helps Pharmaceutical & Life Science companies to gain better accuracy and direct marketing actions:
- Consumer Analysis (Profiling, Segmentation, Prospection),
- Trade Area Analysis (Market Penetration, Competitor Analysis),
- Advertising and Promotion (Campaign Planning and Modeling, Target Marketing).
Regulation & Compliance
And furthermore, Location Intelligence helps to:
- Meet regulatory and compliance requirements,
- Improve timeliness and accuracy of information,
- Respond quickly to the changing needs of public health,
- Save time identifying causes and risk factors,
- Increase early-event detection.