Livre blanc Galigeo and IBM: visualizing the competitive landscape
Retailers understand exactly how powerful data can be. Every day, they interact with data from the point of sale (POS), customer relationship management (CRM), supply chain management (SCM), enterprise resource planning (ERP) and many other sources. Whether they are applying analytics, generating business intelligence (BI) or running reports, retailers are focused on using all the available data to make better decisions, enhance efficiency and improve profitability. But what virtually all of these sources of data fail to deliver is a geographical component.
Retrouvez dans ce livre blanc
More about this advanced solution that combines location data and business analytics to help retailers examine data visually, generate insight and make better operational decisions.
- Creates detailed maps using geo‑coded data about stores, customers, competitors and more
- Renders maps automatically and continuously based on user queries and analysis
- Integrates tightly with IBM software for business intelligence, analytics and data warehousing
- Shows maps and a variety of supporting data in a single, intuitive interface
- Improves store monitoring, site planning, marketing, territory planning and the supply chain
Learn about creating your own competitive landscape.